March 1, 2012

New Office hours

New Schedule for Jeni!

 

Starting this week, I'll be open EVERY SATURDAY that I'm not teaching a class! My new days off will be Sundays and Mondays. (Don't worry, if you are already scheduled for a Monday, I left that week's schedule as is and took Wednesday off instead!)

 

New Heeling Sole Hours:

Sunday/Monday: Closed

Tuesday/Thursday: 12:30pm-6:30pm

Wednesday/Friday: 10am-6:30pm

Saturday: 9:30am-3pm

 

Book your next massage onlineand if what you want isn't available, there is a new "Waiting List" option, so you'll be alerted if someone cancels!

 

Schedule Alerts:

Dates that Jeni is teaching a class or out of the office & therefore not available for a massage:

 

March 9-12

April 2-3

April 5-19 

May 18-21


Schedule your massage online today!

I tend to book 1-2 weeks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment