We just wrapped up another great class in Texas, and four more Massage Therapists now have double the training, double the material and double the fun with their newly aquired two footed Ashiatsu technique!
Listed from left to right, back to front, please welcome: Pauline from Ft Worth Texas, Sazi from Truth or Consequenses New Mexico, your Texas Ashi instructor Jeni in the middle, Colette from Austin Texas, and Robyn from Duncanville Texas.
Using two feet is pretty neat, and these girls are your newest advanced level AOBT therapists. Great job this weekend!
Texas Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy Workshop Schedule
- Click each listing to read more!
- November 12th, Featured Presenter at the World Massage Conference (Mon)
- January 10-12, Barefoot Basics, San Antonio TX (Thurs-Sat)
- January 13, Anterior/Sidelying, San Antonio TX (Sun)
- February 10-11, Ashi-Thai, San Antonio, TX, (Sun-Mon)
- March 22-24, Barefoot Basics, San Antonio, TX (Fri-Sun)
- March 25, Anterior/Sidelying, San Antonio, TX, (Mon)
- April 17-18, Ashi-Thai, San Antonio, TX, (Weds-Thurs)
- April 19-21: Advanced Ashiatsu, San Antonio, TX (Fri-Sun)
- April 2013 Texas AMTA Convention, Marketing Class, Corpus Christi, Texas
- May 9-11, Barefoot Basics, San Antonio, TX (Thurs-Sat)
- June 23-24, Ashi-Thai, San Antonio, TX (Sun-Mon)
- September 25-28, National AMTA Convention, Ft Worth, Texas