September 26, 2011

Texas two steppin' double header

I just finished teaching a double whammy of classes almost back-to back: I've got a bit of a calm before the storm when I leave to teach Ashi-Thai and present AOBT at a national Massage Convention in Portland in a few weeks, so let me get my feet on you in the office while I'm available! Visit http://heelingsole.com/services-main.html if you'd like to schedule an Ashiatsu session in San Antonio with me before I take off again on October 13th.


Texas Ashi weekend #1 was in San Antonio last week with a group of experienced and Certified Ashiatsu therapists dancing the double footed "dosey doe". We had a fabulous time learning the advanced strokes together! I am proud to announce 6 more Master Level AOBT graduates are now across Texas, make sure and try a session from Carol in Austin, Courtney in Dripping Springs, April in San Antonio, Jamie in Palestine, Andrea in Austin, and Sally in Richmond![[posterous-content:mjuBdrJABxzCmueDdBbo]]

Texas Ashi weekend #2 was Barefoot Basics in Houston this week, drawing in a new crowd of Ashiatsu beginners from the Texas towns of Marshall, Baytown, Houston, Lake Jackson, League City and even all the way from Lavaca Arkansas! Welcome to the Ashi-family Sandy, Frances, Charisma, Tonya, Marilyn and Michelle, and thanks to our host Hollie for a great time in a great place!

[[posterous-content:dDbGzqeGhJIjvxvjdccn]]

 

Are you ready to learn Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy? Check out my class schedule and see when I'll be near you in Texas!  http://heelingsole.com/workshops.html

No comments:

Post a Comment