November 28, 2010

Online Interview of me!

Wednesday December 1st

Ashiatsu Nerds!

Live on the Massage Nerd Show this Wednesday: ME!!


Whether your a fan of Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy, or you don't know a thing about it yet, tune in this Wednesday to watch the one and only "Massage Nerd" talk with me about what this style of massage is, what it can do for you, and why it's different. A large community of massage therapists listen to this show regularly, and it would help me so much to know that my own clients, friends and students are there, too!

 

Click HERE to go to the Massage Nerd Show's site

This Wednesday, 12/1/2010

@ 7 PM PST ... 8 PM MST ... 9 PM CST ... 10 PM EST

 

Can't make it? No prob, it'll be available to stream and watch later, too!

Thanks for your support! ~Jeni

Jeni Spring, LMT, MTI, CAOBT

Heeling Sole Barefoot Massage / Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy CE Workshops

3300 Nacogdoches #110 - San Antonio. TX, 78217 - 210.967-4400
www.HeelingSole.com 

1 comment:

  1. Bummer, the formatting on these never translate well to my blog, sorry. If you want the pretty version, just sign up for my newsletters!
    ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete