November 2, 2010

New Mailing List!

To those of you who are already on my email lists, thank y'all so much for subscribing! I've finally grown to the point where my blooming business needs bigger backup - so I'm officially moving the email list to a different provider. Please re-sign up in the fields below for the lists you want to be on!
  • "Official Heeling Sole" list = If you are interested in hearing about news related to massage services (special events, special offers, schedule changes, ect)
  • "LMT's Interested in AOBT" list = If you are a Licensed Massage Therapist interested in receiving information about the Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy workshops that I teach, (new classes, schedule updates, official AOBT event listings, ect)
  • "Texas AOBT Grads" list = All graduates of the AOBT program can sign up to stay up-to-date on Ashi-Events and volunteer opportunities across the state.(Please note that to join this list, I verify you in the Ashiatsu database first. This list is special and exclusive, so I might delete you from the list later if you aren't a graduate of the modality yet!)
Thanks!




* Email



 First Name



 Last Name



 City



* Lists












  * = Required Field
 

No comments:

Post a Comment