October 16, 2009

New for November!

A last minute addition to this years Ashi workshop schedule: Due to popular demand, I'll be holding a Barefoot Basics workshop in San Antonio in November!

I'll already be in Dallas teaching Barefoot Basics and Anterior/Sidelying from November 6-9th.... but sometime between the 11th and Thanksgiving I'll hold one in San Antonio as well. Are you interested!?

Let me know what dates work well for you - I am leaning towards the 13th-16th, but if some other group of days makes the majority vote, I'll see what I can do.

This link takes you directly to registration, you can also visit this link to read more about the Barefoot Basics workshop. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested in coming to a class in November! (hint hint, I'm thinking the 13-16th. If that doesn't work for you, speak up now and maybe I can make it work for the dates you need!)

****** UPDATE 10/23/2009****** THE SAN ANTONIO BAREFOOT BASICS WILL BE NOVEMBER 13-15, AND THE ANTERIOR/SIDELYING IS MONDAY NOVEMBER 16TH. REGISTER ONE WEEK BEFORE CLASS STARTS SO THAT I CAN PLAN FOR THE CORRECT NUMBER OF STUDENTS ATTENDING. REGISTER ONLINE AT http://heelingsole.com/workshops-registration.html CALL ME AT 210.623.0026, OR EMAIL jenispring@gmail.com*******************************
Thanks!
-Jeni

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment